Founded and based in Australia
2XU is one of the fastest growing sporting goods brands globally and are seeking a highly skilled and experienced account manager to drive key accounts for their Teamwear division.
In this newly created role you will be responsible for the sales maximisation, growth, development and management of selected key Teamwear accounts. Your role will work closely with the Manager of Teamwear to ensure that deliverables for both 2XU and the key accounts are achieved and maximised.
About the role
- Exciting opportunity with a fast growing global sporting brand within their Teamwear division
- Melbourne location – National Role
Your role will be pivotal in the growth of this portfolio of accounts including business development, organic growth initiatives, strategic relationship management, adding value to the client and their assets and managing contract requirements to ensure service delivery and financial targets are met.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring key accounts deliver upon set contractual benefits
- Ensure 2XU is providing and adhering to all deliverables as set out in commercial agreements with the accounts
- Liaise and work with 2XU Production and Design Teams for the manufacturing of key account orders
- Provide exceptional customer focus and management
- Effectively manage disputes relating to the existing key accounts
- Assist with the Tendering process of new key accounts
- Represent the brand at any key account events or training seminars
- Indentify potential new key accounts
- Negotiate favourable pricing and commercial terms with Key Account Customers
The successful candidate;
You will have a strong, demonstrable, professional sales experience developed in Sport, FMCG or similar industries. Your strong account management, negotiation, and analytical skills enable you to build strong relationships and successfully over achieve your sales budgets.
You will need to be as strong team player, as coordination with other departments will be key to your success. Previous experience in Teamwear as well as a basic understanding of apparel manufacturing is preferred but not essential.
Please send your CV & Cover letter to email@example.com and nominate which store location you are applying for.